Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm a MRS!!

So, it's been forever since I've blogged! I do have one excuse though...my fiancee came home from Iraq for his two weeks leave, and we got married! So here is one of the pictures from that day. The wonderful Travis Hall came and took pictures for us. He did sooo good! I love them all! (It's great having friends who are photographers) So that is my good reason for not posting anything in a while...but now my husband is back in Iraq...so my other excuse is just that I have been waaaaay too busy in other parts of my life too! I have been working almost non-stop for Studio Mac Photography, which is such a fun job! But I haven't had time to even do many of my own shoots! But maybe soon I'll get the motivation to put up some photos from my Thanksgiving spent in Galveston, TX. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment